Week 1 in review

Last weekend on Saturday was our kickoff and the start of the build season. After the release of the game and kickoff, we started to designate our top and bottom priorities with regard to scoring. After a break on Monday, we came back on Tuesday to iron out our discussion of priorities and begin our brainstorming period for what mechanisms we’ll need to climb and score effectively. We began physical prototype building on Wednesday and Thursday, then some team members began to build the chassis which we finished today, Saturday. We also tested our second version of a ball shooter, which has looked very promising, even without any robot attached. We’re all very excited for the coming weeks to refine our ideas into a powerful and effective robot!!!